We are happy to help with any questions you might have about how best to care for your Susie’s products, but suggest the following as a safe guide.
- Brush off any loose dirt.
- Fill a bucket of warm mild soapy water.
- Use a soft bristle brush to clean.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap (suggest using a hose outside).
- Allow to air dry.
- Do not put away damp, this will attract mould.
- We don't recommend putting your Susie’s products in the washing machine or having them dry-cleaned.
Susie's cushions are designed to survive outside, but in all cases the life of your cushions will be much happier if you take them under cover on a rainy day.
If they are in need of a wash, they're happy in the washing machine on a warm gentle cycle.
Pure Wool Rugs
Machine wash on a cold gentle wool cycle.